This is my third month keeping track of our daily happenings by recording a sentence a day. Have you heard of this type of journaling? It’s just the right amount of commitment for me since life is cray-cray up in this house.
If you want to join us, link up with your Sentence a Day post at the end of this post!
- Today was my daughter’s big gymnastics competition! She won third place in three events, fifth place in one event, and was fifth all around! Her team won second!
- I feel like our house has been a disaster for months. We spent today grocery shopping, catching up on laundry, and cleaning up the house.
- The boys and I went to a friend’s birthday party and they had running trains all over their property for the kids to ride! My boys were in HEAVEN!
- A normal day at home. We did school, my daughter had gymnastics, and I made chicken fajitas for dinner.
- It rained so much last night and today that the local parks all flooded! I’ve never seen it do that since living here!
- My husband let me sleep in this morning and he took my oldest to his Japanese class!
- Took my son to evaluate how well his speech therapy has been working…an 8:45 appointment! But he’s come so far! I’m so proud of him!
- Another early morning appointment, this time for my oldest. This week has been so busy!
- Today I am on a super secret mission to decorate my husband’s office without him knowing it!
- It took me two days to finish decorating! I ordered some really great ornaments on Amazon and they are worth EVERY CENT! (Exact) (Affiliate link at no extra cost to you!)
- My husband and I went to look at a possible new house for us and I. Am. In. Love!
- Today is my daughter’s birthday!! I can’t believe how grown up she is now!
- Taking the kids to look at the house this evening…I am so anxious!
- We looked at two houses today. The search continues!
- Three of the kids woke up with fevers and a head cold! Boo!
- Today was my daughter’s birthday party! It was amazing! I wrote about it HERE
- WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!! We made an offer, the owner countered, and we accepted. It’s a GREAT house! My whole family is SO EXCITED!
- Hubs came home from work with boxes and the kids have already started packing! Me thinks they are excited about getting their own rooms!
- Put the earnest money down on the house today and now it officially says it’s pending on zillow.com! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk! This is really happening!!
- Had a movie day with the kids for school. We watched The Invisible Man (we read the book this week)!
- Today we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family and some friends. Dad and I had a wishbone battle and I WON! Hubs and my oldest battled with the other wishbone and Hubs won! I guess that means we’re about to have a great year together!
- Today we had Thanksgiving dinner with hubs’ family and the cousins had so much fun together while the men had an epic battle of cards!
- I stayed in bed blogging all day while hubs helped the kids start packing!
- Packed a few boxes myself and then donated our triple bunk bed to a fellow homeschool family.
- Cyber Monday might as well be called Jamie-Brokey ha!
- We went through the last of Grandma’s Estate today and found some great treasures of hers that I plan to keep for my daughters to have one day.
- My four year old had a poop-pocalypse at Chik-Fil-A today and had ZERO supplies! I’m sure I’ll be able to laugh about it one day!
- We went to our first Christmas event this evening! We saw the trees get lit up at the court house! So I guess it’s officially the Christmas season now!
Be sure to check out the other ladies’ in the link up below! Be sure to add your link too!