I love a good deal! Anytime I can get something for a better price, I’m all in! However, sometimes it’s okay to spend a little something on yourself to get exactly what you want or need. You’ve just got to decide for yourself if it’s worth it to you or not!
Ah, the quilted vest! I swear almost every store puts one out each winter, but these two are my favorites. I will discuss the pros and cons with you and you can decide whether you’d rather save or splurge on it!
What they both have:
- Diamond quilted
- Zipped closure
- Warm and Comfortable
- Similar Colors available
- Creates virtually the same look
The SAVE option:
- Comes in 6 colors: pink, olive, mustard, navy, gray, and mineral
- Features slash pockets, no closure
- In general, can be a slightly stiffer material, but by no means stiff
- 15$-24$ depending on color and sale
- Has a sherpa only option HERE for 26$ (Sherpa Plus for 46$) (Sherpa Maternity for 45$)
- Has a PLUS option for 20$ in pink, navy, olive, and dark gray up to size 4X
- Maternity option for 30$
- Has petite AND Tall options
- This brand has sales all the time
- Shop it HERE
The SPLURGE option:
- Comes in 4 colors: pink, burgundy, slate green, and a faded yellow
- Features patch pockets with 2 button closure
- Reversible to sherpa, giving the possibility of twice the use
- Sherpa is super soft and a trendy material, as seen on bloggers
- The colors are more unique
- Seems a little dressier
- A more pliable material, not stretchy, but not stiff at all
- 68$ sizes 00-10/12
- No Maternity, Plus, Tall, or Petite options (though, as a petite, I’ve not had a problem wearing mine)
- Shop it HERE
I will end by saying I have both from different seasons and they are both super versatile and will go with anything. If you are in the market for a new quilted vest, either of these would be a great choice!
Now, would you save or splurge?
(Links provide commission at no extra cost to you. Opinions and recommendations are all my own, as I’m too stubborn to be bought out. ha! If I wouldn’t use it, I won’t recommend it. Thank you for shopping with me!)