So, me being me, I couldn’t let the whole Ultra Violet thing go. I’ve been looking around for ways to incorporate this color RIGHT NOW. I’m not a very patient person, can you tell? ha!
I first wrote about Pantone’s Color of the Year and how Butter London has a line of cosmetics out in some of the best shades.
Then, I put together a couple outfits on Polyvore, using Ultra Violet as the pop of color against an otherwise neutral outfit.
Today I’m going to link to some great Ultra Violet products I’ve found:
Wouldn’t these be super fun to play with??
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Mist Me?
- L’Oreal Paris Colorista Spray in Purple 200
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized in Flashback
- Converse Chuck Taylor Women’s Sunglasses in Purple
- Converse Chuck Taylor Low Top Sneakers in Purple
- MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Metallics in Atomized
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Gleaming Plum
- Essie Nail Polish in The Fuchsia of Art
- Flower Beauty Petal Pout Lip Color in Fuchsia Flush- Matte
I think it’s safe to say that I’m OBSESSED with this color! Stay tuned for more ways to incorporate Pantone’s Color of The Year: Ultra Violet.