We’re in the home stretch, Elf on the Shelfers! I ADORE this tradition…I really do! But, it really sucks to be lying in bed and almost asleep when you suddenly remember that you didn’t move that friggen elf! ha!
So here are some super easy last minute ideas to pull you through the end of this week!
1. Have the elves bring something I’ve had them bring presents to put under the tree, snacks we don’t normally have, gingerbread house kits, dollar tree trinkets, activity ideas (like cutting out snowflakes; they brought kid friendly scissors, paper, and stickers)
2. Tie him up He must have done something bad to make the others turn on him so suddenly!
3. Hide and Seek in the Christmas Tree
4. Hide and Seek in the kitchen
5. Candy Cane Climbing
6. Christmas Bow Climbing
7. Caught in The Ice Machine
8. Movie Night
9. Building with Lego
10. Garland Zip-Lining
I hope these are helpful! Merry Christmas!