Welp! It’s officially feeling like fall around our house with the weather cooling way down this week (all the way down to the low-low temp of 64! ha!), my mom’s first batch of apple butter on toast for breakfast, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins in my oven! YUM!
Now I can check another item off my Fall Bucket List!
My daughter loves to cook! She just couldn’t wait to make these muffins with me!
Mmm! So delicious!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 TB pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1/4 ts baking powder
- 1/4 ts salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
How to Make Them:
- Mix flour, sugar spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Using another bowl, add eggs, pumpkin, and butter and whisk until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture over the dry ingredients in the other bowl and fold in with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Scoop batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Use whole wheat flour or bread flour
- Use a combo of oatmeal and flour (as long as there is 1 2/3 cup total)
- Use brown sugar
- Substitute vanilla chips, pumpkin chips, or craisins
- Top with a vanilla glaze
- Add granola or almond slivers
The best part is that they are super easy to make and they are REALLY hard to mess up. I’ve used several variations and they always come out delicious! The kids really love them too!
If you try this recipe, let me know how you liked it!