Welcome to another Real-Talk Wednesday! Or, as I’m calling it today, All the Crazy Stuff my 4 Year old Does…Wednesday! ha! ha! Not quite as catchy, though!
So here we go!
Things my 4 year old did this week:
- Ran with the large(sharp!) kitchen scissors
- Tore toy packaging into tiny bits and tried to flush it down the toilet (it didn’t go down)
- Chased sister around the yard with a foam Legend of Zelda replica sword
- Face planted into the side of a trampoline and busted his lips (top and bottom)
- Stuffed up the drain on a water fountain at church and decided to splash in the water
- Stole an orange (or several) and left all the peels in my bathroom (WHY does he need oranges in the bathroom?!)
- Gave me ONE glitter of hope by going #2 on the potty…just once…and not once since then
- Ran out the front door while I was in the bathroom and was playing in our driveway until I realized (from the bathroom) that it was suddenly WAY too quiet out there
- Made mud pies with his sister…and I think he actually ate some
- Sang the ABC song in his carseat while we drove to class
- Whipered in my ear “I love you with all my heart”
So, it wasn’t all bad but it was all crazy! The mom life is not for sissies, folks!
3 thoughts on “Real-Talk Wednesday”
Awww, the highs and the lows…love it!
This is wonderful! Made me think of my 4 yr. old grandson!
That’s why God made him so cute – He knew to make him irresistible. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person