I’m late to the game on this, but how fun is it to have your entire month in summary by writing down one sentence a day?!
Since I started late, I only have a few this time. Here goes!
- My baby turned four today and he’s as rascally as ever.
- Co-op starts today and my oldest is now in High School while my youngest is now in Preschool!
- Watashi no musuko wa dainigengo to shite nihongo o totte imasu! (My son is taking Japanese as a second language!)
- Just couldn’t adult today, so I hit the coffee pretty hard. Soooooo tired.
- My Bae and I went on a date tonight, and as usual, we hit the bookstore after dinner and spent waaaaayyyyy too much!
- Today I started the colossal task of cleaning up our schoolroom…if you don’t hear from me in 24 hours, send in a search party! Ha!
- I had a girls’ day and went shopping with my mama!
- Last day of freedom before our homeschool starts tomorrow! Eeeek!
- Our first day of school, and I think it went pretty well and with minimum hiccups even though our room is still a mess!
- Day two of homeschool, and it’s going well–is it too early to be optimistic? (Answer: YES!)
- Didn’t have to go anywhere this A.M.; enjoyed copious amounts of coffee (Starbucks, of course!)!
Okay, so there you have it! Hopefully this will be a fun way to keep a journal of our daily happenings. Seems like one sentence a day is a small commitment that will end up telling a big story when I’m done!
Thanks for reading!
If you’d like to link up with us, click below!