I’m late to the game on this, but how fun is it to have your entire month in summary by writing down one sentence a day?!
Since I started late, I only have a few this time. Here goes!
- My baby turned four today and he’s as rascally as ever.
- Co-op starts today and my oldest is now in High School while my youngest is now in Preschool!
- Watashi no musuko wa dainigengo to shite nihongo o totte imasu! (My son is taking Japanese as a second language!)
- Just couldn’t adult today, so I hit the coffee pretty hard. Soooooo tired.
- My Bae and I went on a date tonight, and as usual, we hit the bookstore after dinner and spent waaaaayyyyy too much!
- Today I started the colossal task of cleaning up our schoolroom…if you don’t hear from me in 24 hours, send in a search party! Ha!
- I had a girls’ day and went shopping with my mama!
- Last day of freedom before our homeschool starts tomorrow! Eeeek!
- Our first day of school, and I think it went pretty well and with minimum hiccups even though our room is still a mess!
- Day two of homeschool, and it’s going well–is it too early to be optimistic? (Answer: YES!)
- Didn’t have to go anywhere this A.M.; enjoyed copious amounts of coffee (Starbucks, of course!)!
Okay, so there you have it! Hopefully this will be a fun way to keep a journal of our daily happenings. Seems like one sentence a day is a small commitment that will end up telling a big story when I’m done!
Thanks for reading!
If you’d like to link up with us, click below!
11 thoughts on “A Sentence a Day”
Welcome, welcome, welcome! So glad you joined us. This is one of the easiest posts to write because it writes itself all month long. Just add pictures and mix!!
I admire the discipline you must have to homeschool. Kind of like working from home. I am afraid I would be flying all over the place and my kids wouldn’t learn a thing. My daughter works from home as a medical librarian and I am in awe of the way she manages. Hope you got the school room all ready to go.
Have always enjoyed following your photos on Instagram. Now I can get to know you better here. And we do a bucket list series, if you are interested. Did I invite you already? We will post our fall lists on 9.21. Please let me know – if you haven’t already – if you are interested. XO
I would love to do the bucket list! Yes! Please add me to the list!
It’s a great way to write a story isn’t it? Hoping September is good to you 😊
Welcome to the group, Jamie!
Homeschooling! So impressive.
I greatly admire people with the discipline to do that. No wonder you needed a coffee day, 😊
I am really inspired by this sentence a day game! My 4 1/2 year is super rascally! And I don’t know how you homeschooling moms do it…my kids drive me bonkers and I need to send them away from me for school! I have so much respect for you parents who have the patience and structure and organization to home school. Good for you! But keep that coffee at the ready!
It’s great you’ve started the sentence a day habit. It is such a small commitment – and, therefore, doable – but looking back through the month is rewarding.
What a cute idea! Might have to try this in my planner!
Thanks for linking up with us! Even though you started late, looks like a great month! Can’t wait to keep reading your monthly updates! Going to share you post on my blog tomorrow!
Oh yay! Thank you!!
Oh, I remember a day when I had four year olds! I kind of miss those days! Hang on to them.
I will! Thank you!!